Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SHIRT ORDER UPDATE!

Wow! We are still blown away by the amount of people "coming out of the woodwork" to support us in our journey to adopt our little one! Just yesterday I walked out to the mailbox and there was a check from a friend-of-a-friend....we keep saying it, but we are so very honored and humbled.


Here is a quick update on the shirts:


1. We are placing a large order tomorrow morning, so if you are interested in purchasing a shirt(s), please do so today/tonight. Once the orders are in, we won't be placing another one until we get a minimum order of 24 per design & you might have to wait a while to get yours. And we don't want that!


2. If you are looking for a fundraising idea like our shirts for your specific cause (adoption, mission trips, etc) you can contact the oh-so-fabulous friends of ours who designed all of our t-shirt graphics at http://belovedadoptionfundraising.blogspot.com/ . I have listed their info down under our t-shirts but wanted to make sure I made an announcement to be seen in a post, too. They (Scottie and Angela) have a heart bent towards orphans and are using their God-given artistic talents and gifts to help families like us.



All for now - and this should be the last post on t-shirts for a while ;) And, no, we have not seen that sneaky 171 as of yet.

4 comments:

Linsey said...

I just got some. Great idea! Maybe we can hang out when they come in...go excuse to get together huh!?!

D said...

dang...no 171. But how cool about the shirts!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,
I would love to order a red shirt...would recommend a small or medium for me?

Jenny
(Jess' Jenny) :)

Jill said...

Hey Jess' Jenny ;)

I would suggest a small for you since you are so petite! Thanks so much for your order - we'll be placing another one in the next few weeks & I'll let you know when they get here.

Hope to see you soon,

Jill