Woo hoo! You already called me and told me, but I had to come here to see it in writing. I'm SO excited for you!!!
Okay...I know we've talked on the phone and texted about this maybe six times...but I still wanted to congratulate you! I am so happy for you!
YEA!!!!!!
Still doing the happy dance everytime I read this!!! Woo hoo!!!
Congratulations!!!I just ordered a T-shirt for my son-in-law- They are Awesome!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Woo hoo! You already called me and told me, but I had to come here to see it in writing. I'm SO excited for you!!!
Okay...I know we've talked on the phone and texted about this maybe six times...but I still wanted to congratulate you! I am so happy for you!
YEA!!!!!!
Still doing the happy dance everytime I read this!!! Woo hoo!!!
Congratulations!!!
I just ordered a T-shirt for my son-in-law- They are Awesome!!!
Post a Comment