Thursday, May 15, 2008

Shirts

We are going to place the first batch of shirt orders tomorrow (will place another order later)! We are close to having the minimum order (24 per design) ready but still lack a few. We'd love to take pre-orders (so that we make sure we order the correct sizes)....so, if you know you'll eventually want a shirt, let me know now & I'll include yours in tomorrow's batch! You can pay me towards the end of the month when they come in.


We have been blown away by everyone's enthusiasm and involvement thus far - thank you, thank you, thank you! God is using this opportunity to honor and humble us all at the same time.

3 comments:

D said...

Jill! I haven't been to your blog in a while! Love the tshirts! Just ordered mine!!!

D said...

I'm guessing by the lack of posts that the 171 didn't arrive on Friday.

Boo.

Autumn Ross said...

Great idea!!!! Love it! I ordered a t-shirt and the blog is adorable. Yes.....He's sooo cute.
Praying for you guys.
Much love,
Autumn Ross