Garrett found his "car" and it was a bit dusty and buggy - so he gave it a wash and loved it!
Garrett and Uncle Kyle
There are a few things, well, almost-obsessions, that Garrett adores: rocks and leaves. The boy will stop ANYWHERE to pick leaves or pick up a rock. He was thrilled that he could reach this tree from the top of his fort and pick leaves!!
And, of course, the little man was quite intrigued by Pop's grill....
All in all, it was a great time spent with family! My only complaint (and I'm noticing a pattern) is that we have very few whole group pictures or even pictures of Garrett with Mommy and Daddy. Hmm, something to work on!
4 comments:
Looks like such fun! I have enjoyed reading all the posts and getting caught up on y'all. I've been out of blogland for a period of weeks... but I think I'm back!
And, still no 171? I remember when ours came, there it was, stuck in between all the junk mail and bills, looking so average. I had been anticipating it so much I thought maybe when it came confetti would spray out of the mailbox or maybe a parade would come down the street...
Still praying!!!!!
Like Cyndi...sorry you don't have the 171...but glad you had good family time!
Like Cyndi...sorry you don't have the 171...but glad you had good family time!
Jill, Garrett is so cute. I am glad you guys had a chance to catch up with your brother. Family time is good!
Post a Comment