Oh the coveted I-171H... I will pray that it will come quikcly!! And no, he couldn't be any cuter! I love little boys in glass. They hold a special place in my heart. I wonder why... :)
I just came across your blog from an email Kristen sent. I'll have to sit down and read through your posts. You'll have to check out mine. It was a great shower you had for Kristen.
We should try to get together sometime. I would love to chat!
2 comments:
Oh the coveted I-171H... I will pray that it will come quikcly!! And no, he couldn't be any cuter! I love little boys in glass. They hold a special place in my heart. I wonder why... :)
I just came across your blog from an email Kristen sent. I'll have to sit down and read through your posts. You'll have to check out mine. It was a great shower you had for Kristen.
We should try to get together sometime. I would love to chat!
Post a Comment