A few weeks ago, DeAnn and I had the privilege of hosting a baby shower to honor our sweet, sweet friend, Kristen. We have been waiting many, many years to host this shower and had so much fun planning and watching it all come together. We are more than ready to meet precious baby Will any day now!
Kristen is that friend to me....the one God uniquely and perfectly placed in my life's path. We met in high school and instantly clicked. It's been beyond fun and wild to stand by one another in our weddings, cry over our infertility woes & more and rejoice in the blessings of the children God has entrusted to us. I do not know anyone who has ever met this friendly gal and not been totally at ease - she's such a kind, caring and trustworthy person. I am beyond blessed to call her my friend. And, her new baby boy, Will, is already the luckiest little guy in town to have her as his Momma.
Can't wait!
2 comments:
I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes after reading this. You are such a wonderful friend and I'm so blessed to have you in my life. I love you!
That was so sweet. What a blessing.
Post a Comment