Apparently I really need a new hobby because it just became obvious to me that mine is (soon to be was) being able to detect the sounds of mail/delivery trucks....just now I was in our dining room working at the table and heard what I thought to be the sounds of a delivery truck stopping. Now keep in mind, there were no loud squeals or anything, just the gentle hum and whir of a truck stopping. How pitiful I knew those sounds!
Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know, the sounds WERE the sounds of our friendly UPS man delivering the first batch of shirts! So, if you placed your order prior to May 24th, your shirt(s) are here! I will be sorting them tonight and e-mail you to let you know when/where I'll be making deliveries.
Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know, the sounds WERE the sounds of our friendly UPS man delivering the first batch of shirts! So, if you placed your order prior to May 24th, your shirt(s) are here! I will be sorting them tonight and e-mail you to let you know when/where I'll be making deliveries.
3 comments:
Oh man! When will we see you all again?
D,
We'll be at this month's meeting at Buckner (not sure on the date...20-something) OR I can drop it in the mail! Either way is fine - just let me know!
Jill
FUN!!! I can't wait to get mine. Too bad I won't be able to fit my pregnant belly into it for awhile. Maybe I'll steal Nathan's! :-)
Post a Comment