I am out of town this week with my little G-man visiting relatives and so many things to report (with pictures) when I get back home tomorrow, but I couldn't wait to share:
OUR DOSSIER LANDED IN AFRICA AT 9:20 A.M. TODAY!!!!
Let the wait begin!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness that was sooooo fast! I am so excited to think it's there...you're definitely on your way! Let's hope for a quick, quick translation...then referral...then court date...then play dates!
Praise God! That news must provide so much comfort to you guys. Everything is safe and sound and exactly where it needs to be. Now all we need is that baby!
Jumping for joy with you!
congrats! I just bought a tshirt to celebrate!
Don't you just love technology? That we can KNOW when our papers arrived? I was sitting on my bed with my laptop late, LATE one night and got the email that it had arrived. I just love God. He knew I would need to know right then...
Praying for your whole process!! We love you guys!!
Post a Comment