Hello all! First let me say thank you to those of you who have read my little blog. I know, I know, it is little. It doesn't have cool graphics or fun pictures or many links. Yet. I am working on it. I am not the queen of technology (although I live with the king and am hoping he'll catch me up to speed and make this little blog fun).
So many of you have e-mailed me back with your comments about the blog and/or the postings. I LOVE hearing from ya'll....but do me a favor, post a comment!! Apparently (per the technology king) "blogs live through comments". So, here's a simple "how to" :
1. At the end of the daily post (writing) there is a little link that will say # comments. Click on that.
2. Type your comment and submit if you already have a google account.
3. If you don't have a google account, it's SO simple! Just sign up under the comments area (you just create a user name and password & it's free).
4. If I didn't explain this correctly, then I'm so sorry. Again, not the queen of technology! But I know it's easy since I did it myself! :)
I look forward to reading your comments via the blog!! And, if you've got a little blog of your own, let me know!
That's it for today. Gonna go get some housework done, go ride some horses with MY dad and get my hair cut. Today promises to be a great day. I can't wait!
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree...the blog and blogger live for comments!! I love keeping up with your G-Man!!
Julie
I had no idea you lived with Elvis?
I know how to comment... I know how to comment. I gotta say babe... you are quite the prolific blogger. Well done!
Post a Comment