I had promised him that after we finished the whole book we would watch the movie. Not the new version but the old one - the one I remember watching as a kid. So, on Friday night we ordered pizza, popped popcorn and watched it as a family. It was SO fun! Garrett honestly does not like watching movies or any show over 20 minutes, so I was shocked he loved it so much.
Tonight Garrett asked to borrow some "rope". We obliged, and he scampered off to the playroom. About 20 minutes later he called us in to "see what Charlotte made":
I love this boy! So, so much it hurts some days.
6 comments:
I love it!! I teared up at his web--another Charlotte's Web lover is born.
That is too cute!
Absolutely LOVE that story - very, very cute!
Your son rocks!
That is hilarious!!!!!!! What a smart little kid!!!
Wow! That is very creative! We should swap ideas for chapter books. I got the boys CW on tape from the library but had to take it back before we finished. I guess we should try again. Have you tried Stuart Little? They really liked that one. You're hs-ing already!
Post a Comment