I am SO not in a blogging mood but figured I better update a little on our journey...
1. I had a successful surgery last week to remove my gall bladder and am recovering well at home with the help and support of family and friends. My pain gets less and less each day and I am hoping and praying for a quick, continued healing just as soon as possible! I'll write soon about how amazing God's grace, mercy and (in my opinion) sense of humor have been during this trial. Without a doubt we know somehow He WILL use this part of our journey for His Glory.
2. We have rescheduled our flights, hotel, etc for Kenny and our friend, D, to travel to Ethiopia in about two weeks. D and his wife, A, adopted their precious Ella this fall from the same wonderful Baby Home. D is going to be the perfect travel mate for Kenny....I know that in my absence he will be there to support Kenny with everything....from knowing the country and staff already to running to the store to buy more diapers or whatever....D is doing us a HUGE favor by serving our family during this time. And so is his wife A - they are BOTH making sacrifices on our behalf and we couldn't be more honored.
That's all for now! We have some packing to continue doing, some paperwork to print and organize but for the most part we are ready to get our little darling home!! I'll do my best to update as time gets closer to travel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am SO glad that we could offer our help to you and Kenny. Our kids have made us family--there is not much we wouldn't do for family.
Post a Comment