Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane...

Here are some pictures of Ellie Tsion over the past seven months...I thought it might be fun for some of you to see how much our girl has grown from the time of our referral until about one month ago (when I was there):

Five Months

Seven Months


Nine Months

Eleven Months (I have no idea why Blogger is underlining this in blue??)

4 comments:

D said...

She gets prettier and prettier! Now...start packing!

Angela Helbing said...

Congratulations! Wow, God is good. We have been praying for your family. She is absolutely beautiful. Hopefully we won't be far behind (remember, we met at the adoption support group). Please keep us posted on travel. We will praying for you guys!
The Helbing's

Cyndi said...

I love seeing the progression of photos like that... She is breathtaking! It's almost time to skedaddle over there and get that sweet girl HOME!!! Yey!

Deb said...

So great to see the progression. I love the 9 month picture. She's so happy. And look at all those teeth!