I love her!! She is so beautiful!! But even that doesn't do it justice...she's just perfect! What an amazing miracle for God to connect you with your baby half way around the world!! It seems like so long ago we were comparing our hearts desires for international adoption. It is such a story of hope and expectation for me to see your dream fulfilled...almost. Now let's get her home!!!!! PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE!!
WAHOOO!!!! I have been watching your blog to see this great day posted!!!! Congrats! We have a baby girl in ET also right now and awaiting out court date. She is a little doll! Chantelle
Oh my she's adorable! Congratz on everything going well with court. I know you can't wait to get back there and bring her home. Hope the last bits fall into place nicely. Praise God that step is done!
First of all, of COURSE she is breathtaking. No surprise. I love all of the comments you've gotten. You are so loved and so is she. I CANNOT wait to meet her. God is the most amazing God - to bring her together with your little family. Incredible. Love you guys.
12 comments:
BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!! I can't wait to meet you in person.
When will you guys travel???!!!
Hooray! Congratulations!
Well hello there little Miss Wade. :) We are so excited for you all!!
I love her!! She is so beautiful!! But even that doesn't do it justice...she's just perfect! What an amazing miracle for God to connect you with your baby half way around the world!! It seems like so long ago we were comparing our hearts desires for international adoption. It is such a story of hope and expectation for me to see your dream fulfilled...almost. Now let's get her home!!!!! PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE!!
Congratulations!
-Shaun
Shlog.com
WAHOOO!!!! I have been watching your blog to see this great day posted!!!! Congrats! We have a baby girl in ET also right now and awaiting out court date.
She is a little doll!
Chantelle
WOW. She is beautiful. Congratulations!
(And, I'm not a stalker... I found you through Sharon's blog!! :-)
WOW...she is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Am I right that you are a Buckner family? We are...we have 2 little ones from China. I can't wait to see Ellie in your arms.
Kim
Oh my she's adorable! Congratz on everything going well with court. I know you can't wait to get back there and bring her home. Hope the last bits fall into place nicely.
Praise God that step is done!
those eyes!! Wow. We are adoptng a baby from China in about 2 weeks!!!
We have friends who are getting ready to do their 2nd Ethiopian adoption.
Want to be encouraged..visit www.littlehoffman.blogspot.com
Oh my....she is precious! What a blessing........and so cute!
First of all, of COURSE she is breathtaking. No surprise. I love all of the comments you've gotten. You are so loved and so is she. I CANNOT wait to meet her. God is the most amazing God - to bring her together with your little family. Incredible. Love you guys.
Post a Comment