WOOO-HOOO! I am SO proud of the sweet little G-man! He has been working for a few months on how to write letters. His OT prompted me to buy this workbook and other supplies to teach him back in the Spring. We tried to do it prior to getting his glasses but he was NOT interested .... and we eventually realized it was because he was frustrated. But now, each and every day, 7 days a week, Garrett BEGS us to "do handwriting". Today he completed enough letters of the alphabet to be able to write his whole name (they learn them in a certain order). Garrett was SO proud of himself and told me to get my camera (really!) to take a picture of his fabulouso work.
YAY Garrett! Can't you just see his pride oozing in the first picture!!
6 comments:
Go Garrett!! What a precious picture! You may want to save this and refer to it when he is in 7th grade, practically banging his head on the computer keyboard because he has to write a paper. (Sorry, that was just a glimpse into our schoolday today, LOL)
He is JUST the cutest thing!! Loved the tennis pics, too. Oh my goodness!
Way to go, Garrett!!!
look at you, all cute and put together. he is beaming. i love that!
what a lucky little boy he is to have such a rock star momma.
Whoo-hoo! Way to go Garrett!! You have great handwriting.
I'm so proud of him! I will be showing everyone tomorrow at work
Great job, Buddy! I bet you are SO very proud of yourself - you should be. I can't wait to show Prestyn what a great job you are doing!
Post a Comment