Monday, October 13, 2008

Welcome Sweet Ella!

Some of our friends that we met through our adoption agency found out last night that they "passed court" after NUMEROUS attempts and are now the proud, proud parents to their little girl, Ella!! Head on over to their blog to see Ella's sweet, beautiful face and congratulate them!

D & A, we are beyond ecstatic for the three of you and cannot wait to meet Ella once you bring her home! Although we haven't known ya'll long, it is evident that ya'll will make AMAZING parents. Lookin' forward to lots of play dates with our two "E" girls!

Love you guys,

Kenny, Jill and Garrett

2 comments:

D said...

Yes! Yes! Lots of playdates are in the future!

I cannot wait until it's your day...and thanks for being so excited for us!

Kristen said...

Praise God! I was thinking about them all day (but I was at the office and couldn't go to their blog). I got online tonight just to see if the news was good. Yay!!!