I think the cutest thing I will remember about this Halloween season is the "car-vender". When we purchased our pumpkins Garrett saw a little package that had carving tools in them. One was a knife thingy and the other was what Garrett is holding in the above picture. He calls it his "carvender" and WE. LOVE. IT.
And because Garrett just couldn't stand the thought of not carving or giving attention to the little pumpkins and because I wasn't up for trying to carve them, too, we decided to paint them. G-man was thrilled!
Today has started off on a good foot....now if only I can get the mister to nap so we can enjoy some festivities tonight!
2 comments:
He is the cutest! That concentration while painting!! Carter used to never touch the goo either but this year he was all in it! Hope you all have a fun night!
Sharon
Good, someone else who's tongue hangs out when doing a project (last pic.) I did that the other day while painting a project and Minte laughed his head off at me. LOL
Hope y'all had a fun Halloween! Next year your new little punkin will be in the fun. ;)
Post a Comment