Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Fourth Birthday, Garrett!

Today the Little Man is officially FOUR years old! Four! Yesterday we celebrated by having his party (which I'll post later) with family and friends, and today we are enjoying a nice quiet day at home. We had candles with breakfast which is always a hit with Garrett, opened gifts from Mommy and Daddy, made our traditional hand prints in this book and we'll later enjoy another cake and special meal together. Oh, and I'll hole myself up in a room during nap time to write my personal thoughts to one of the greatest loves of my life, Garrett, in this book.

Garrett, we love you so very much and look forward to living life with you as a four year old!


PS: People, Garrett gets the blog. He checks it each day with me. He even knows how to check for "comments". So, if ever there is a time, please leave the G-man a comment today wishing him the big 4!






8 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy birthday Garrett! I hope that you have a fantastic day!

D said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Garrett!
Happy Birthday to you!

Garrett...we love your mom and dad so much so we know you've got to be one special young man! I love reading about your funny stories and the sweet things you do to prepare for your new little sister. You are going to make an awesome big brother! We hope you have a great birthday!

Yippee!!! You're four!!!

life with the wisners said...

happy birthday, Garrett! hope you've had a great day. your mommy and daddy love you very much!

wow...you're four! that's awesome!

Kristen said...

Hey little buddy! We all hope you have a wonderful, fabulous, super great birthday!

Prestyn loved getting to come to your birthday party yesterday - it was so much fun. Your idea of a puppy dog party was such a smart one! It sure seemed like you enjoyed yourself!!!

We all love you very much and you are so very special to us. I look forward to seeing all the exciting big boy things you do this year. I am so very proud of you!

Love always,

Miss Kris, Mr Nathan and Prestyn

Unknown said...

Hey buddy --

I hope you had a fantastic birthday. I love the little man that you are and I love the person that you are becoming...

I love you, and I'm proud of you, and I can't WAIT to see how you grow over the next year.

Daddy

Heather Nicole said...

Happy Birthday G-man! Sammy had a great time making a puppy dog at your birthday party! Thank you for sharing your balloons, cupcakes and juice with us, it was super yummy. Sammy LOVED the frosting! Hope we can see you again soon!

Love,
Heather and Sammy

derrickandamy said...

Happy Birthday Garrett!
Hope you had a fantastic day!!!
Derrick, Amy and Caroline

Cyndi said...

Oh my goodness... Being four is just the BEST!!!! Happy, happy birthday, Garrett!!

Love,
Luke, Cyndi, Kyle, Bethany and Minte