Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Garrett-isms

Here are a few cute things Garrett has said over the past week or so....

1. Mommy, do you know how to do jumping jacksons? You go, x and jump, x and jump!

2. Oh, Mommy I do not want to break the log! If I break the log, I would go to jail.

3. (while in the bathtub, using the washcloth to wipe off the shaving cream) Aren't you glad we have "Clorox Disinfect to Protect"? (TV commercials much??)

4. (while in a public restroom) Mommy, be careful. You can't see all the germs, but they're still lurking! (apparently thanks to another TV commercial -really, we RARELY watch TV - child has the memorization capacity of, um, I don't know who, but man!)

1 comment:

Heather Nicole said...

last night I pulled the car around to the front of the house and picked up Jordan. I got out and walked to the passenger side and Jordan asked why I wasn't driving. I told him that since we were just running up to Blockbuster I left my purse inside and that I wasn't going to "break the log" and drive without a license. Jordan looked at me like I was crazy...he hadn't read your post yet. I think that I will now always say "log" instead of "law". Too funny!!!!