Garrett proclaimed, "It's Mommy, Daddy and Baby Jesus!" with a sweet little voice that had a mixture of "I'm serious, guys, it's really Baby Jesus" and "Aren't I cute and funny??". Of course it got a giggle out of me! I mean, really? Where on earth would Mr. Man pull that one from? It is OBVIOUSLY Garrett as a baby and it has been framed in our home for almost FOUR YEARS! Regardless, it was one of those quick moments I don't want to forget!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Mommy, Daddy and Who?
Tonight as Kenny was getting ready to put Garrett to bed, the two boys headed through the living room towards the master bedroom (where I was) so that we could exchange our nightly goodnight kisses and sweet dream wishes when Garrett saw this framed in our built-in's:

Garrett proclaimed, "It's Mommy, Daddy and Baby Jesus!" with a sweet little voice that had a mixture of "I'm serious, guys, it's really Baby Jesus" and "Aren't I cute and funny??". Of course it got a giggle out of me! I mean, really? Where on earth would Mr. Man pull that one from? It is OBVIOUSLY Garrett as a baby and it has been framed in our home for almost FOUR YEARS! Regardless, it was one of those quick moments I don't want to forget!
Garrett proclaimed, "It's Mommy, Daddy and Baby Jesus!" with a sweet little voice that had a mixture of "I'm serious, guys, it's really Baby Jesus" and "Aren't I cute and funny??". Of course it got a giggle out of me! I mean, really? Where on earth would Mr. Man pull that one from? It is OBVIOUSLY Garrett as a baby and it has been framed in our home for almost FOUR YEARS! Regardless, it was one of those quick moments I don't want to forget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Really, he was beautiful from day one!! He looks so round and cute... LOVE IT!! And Baby Jesus? Mommy, Daddy, Baby AND Jesus... Maybe he was saying it right :)
Hey...we will have LOTS of photos to show you on Saturday!!!
Post a Comment