
The other night when I was cooking dinner, Garrett moseyed in to help out. Once he realized he came in just in time to help with the whole process, he ran to his playroom, snatched his apron from his pretend kitchen (and no, that is not feminine - all good mommas will train their boys to help in the kitchen - can I get an amen?) and proceeded to search for his chef hat. No luck. But have no fear; the little man has him some great problem solving skills! In effort to attain the tall effect a regular chef hat makes, he grabbed one of the gazillion Easter baskets he received (this one was a monkey) and propped it right up on his noggin'. Mission accomplished. He was ready to cook!
2 comments:
AMEN my friend! We got Sammy a kitchen for Christmas and the boy loves it! He also likes helping me bake cupcakes. Absolutely nothing wrong with that!
Jordan and I died laughing at Garrett with the monkey basket on his head. That boy does the cutest things!!!!
SO fun!!
Post a Comment