Monday, June 18, 2007

This is the Life

So, we are driving home from church last night and as we pull into the neighborhood, Garrett does what he always does: he rolls down his window. It is his newest OCD habit. (Okay, he really doesn't have OCD but once he gets his mind fixated on something, watch out. Poppy has conveniently nick-named him Munk, Jr. I, for one, don't watch the show but from what I'm told, Munk is a bit OCD himself.) And so, he must, at all times upon driving into our neighborhood, roll down his window.

As if on cue, Garrett rolled down his window, sat back in his car seat and proclaimed, "THIS IS THE LIFE!"

Do what? Kenny and I just stared at one another. Neither one of us use this verbage. At all. Ever. So, where on God's green earth did he get this?

This is the life. Huh. Go figure. I guess it takes a two year old to remind us that yes, this IS the life, indeed.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Jill, I'm so glad you found us! We need to get our families together sometime to catch up! Garrett is absolutely adorable! Ashley