Monday, May 25, 2009

Reunited



Today we met up with our sweet friends for a crazy hectic brunch and a little shopping! Our girls, Ella and Ellie, were able to reunite (they once shared the same home in Ethiopia for about four months) ; who knows if they remember one another, but oh how precious it is that they will have one another as they grow older. This family's friendship is just one of MANY blessings this adoption journey has brought us.

(Hopefully A will have some better pictures to show from our day - mine aren't so great!)

2 comments:

A said...

We had SO much fun! We love being with you all and I think our girls will be great friends. I can see sleepovers in our future. :) My pics are a little scattered and not as good as I had hoped. We'll post soon.

D said...

Ahhhh....so fun. Our family's life is richer because of you.

Here's the more fun days in the years ahead.