Tomorrow will mark one month that we have been home from Ethiopia. ONE MONTH! Time has flown by so quickly! We are finally getting into a rhythm over here at casa de Wade but like all transitions it has had its ups and downs. I am just so thankful that every single one of my fears and anxieties of being a mommy to two has subsided (for now, well okay, for this minute anyway). Sure, I have my moments and some days are tougher than others, but I am finally feeling like we are hitting a sweet spot. I know that there are more turbulent days to come but all in all, I go to bed each night shaking my head in disbelief that this is my life - THIS is my life. God has poured heaps of grace, mercy and flat-out blessings into my life. How could I not be thankful and full of joy?
"The Lord has done great things for us....we are FILLED with JOY" -Psalm 126:3
1 comment:
ok. crazy. i've been searching for verses for announcements. and this is the first one in my folder!!!! so fun!
Post a Comment