Jill she is gorgeous! What a happy little family! So glad you are all home safely!
I LOVE that girl already! Does she ever NOT smile??? What a happy girl!
Tsion's eyebrows are so expressive!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! I miss her and I am dying to kiss those cheeks. Call me when you feel up to some company. I am in desperate need of a "best buddy" reunion. :)
She is precious! Congratulations Kenny, Jill & Garrett!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jill she is gorgeous! What a happy little family! So glad you are all home safely!
I LOVE that girl already! Does she ever NOT smile??? What a happy girl!
Tsion's eyebrows are so expressive!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! I miss her and I am dying to kiss those cheeks. Call me when you feel up to some company. I am in desperate need of a "best buddy" reunion. :)
She is precious! Congratulations Kenny, Jill & Garrett!
Post a Comment