This afternoon Garrett, my brother, Kyle (who's in town since Ike hit his town) and I went to the airport to welcome home another adoptive family and their new son. It was so exciting to see the new family of five walk through the airport doors, grins from ear-to-ear!
Our social worker and agency director both came to the airport as well. In the midst of all of the excitement, our social worker invited us to come in tomorrow for our match meeting!
TOMORROW!! Tomorrow we will see our future daughter's face through pictures and video, learn about her life story and so on. I cannot believe tomorrow is the day I will "meet" her. Tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh sweet wades. i am elated for you. just ELATED. i cannot wait to hear all about this new member of your cute, little family.
love to you guys!
Well OH MY GOODNESS!! I didn't realize you found out *at the airport!*
Okay. Now, I'm sitting here waiting for the phone to ring. You better call us and let us know how the meeting went!! Because we have some *great* pics and video!
Love y'all!!
Post a Comment