Okay, guess I need to tell some kind of story to go with this picture! Garrett was on his 9th day without a nap yesterday. He rested quietly in his room for the first half and then during the second half he is allowed to get up and play quietly in his room or playroom. Towards the end of "quiet play time" he shouted at me, "Mommy, come look what I have in my toes!". I was so scared to even look. As Garrett rounded the corner of the hallway, I saw him waddling with these little marble/pebble things between his toes. I don't know WHY, but I thought it was funny. I couldn't stop giggling at the Peanut. So, I took a picture to remember what happens when Garrett does not take a nap - there is no telling what he'll come up with to entertain himself!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What is that? and what is the no nap fairy? I need a nap fairy to make my kiddo take naps again!! :)
What is that???!!! Looks kind of like giant life savers. Still no nap? Sorry!
Post a Comment