So, is your jaw on the floor like mine? Are you totally nuts about my new blog header, too? Okay, so maybe you aren't as invested in this gig as me, but wow! I woke up this morning with a sweet, sweet surprise in my e-mail box - the above picture/header from a friend who apparently knows that pictures, and good ones at that, make my heart tick! I squealed like a little high school girl and ran through the house to find Kenny. Literally, I jumped up and down over the excitement. Maybe I'm a dork. But, wow! I just kept saying, "It's so pretty!"
I can now visit my blog and feel welcomed in to write - almost as if a room in my house has been fully decorated. Seriously, I know. It is sad that's the analogy that came to my mind. But it's true. I can rest easy when it comes to my now decorated blog.
It's the little things, people. Thank you Ms. Janet for the gift - we LOVE it! You are truly a thoughtful, thoughtful friend. Even in the midst of Stomach Bug 2008.
PS: And, people, don't for a minute think that I knew or figured out how to install the header. I'd like to take a sweet little minute to thank our lovely in-house computer whiz - thanks, Babe!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow. sassy. who is this janet gal? she's a genius.
am lovin' seein' this. you guys are about the cutest people around.
happy valentine's day.
Shoot- I guess I need to get off my rump and post now too. I love the new header! Garrett has gotten so big!!!!~Amy
Post a Comment