Happy birthday, Love!
I say it each and every year and I'm sure it's so cliche by now, but, I am so thankful that you were born! Your life has enriched mine (and others) in so many ways. You are a loyal friend, a faithful husband, a dedicated father, a follower of Christ. You serve, provide for, entertain and care for Garrett and I day in and day out without complaining. Year after year your disposition has not changed. Maybe you are a bit fiestier (yes, that's a word to me) but at the center of who you are is a man that is selfless, genuine and eager to bring joy to others around him. You are still full of jokes and laughter, especially in times of stress. You are always looking for ways to lighten the load; you are a helper and servant. You are mature and yet quite playful. I have fallen in love with you all over again as I watch you build train tracks and shoot hoops with our little man.
And I remain firmly in love with who you are to me - my best friend. The friend who provides comfort, security and joy. I rest easy in your arms and plan to stay that way for decades and decades of birthdays to come.
With much love,
Jill
*I cannot get Blogger's spell check to work - so pardon the spelling messiness!
1 comment:
first of all, darn blogger's spell check. i am so frustrated with it.
but more importantly...this is one of the most beautiful things i've ever read.
and it's not even to me.
and how long ago was that picture in the snow? you look like high school sweet hearts.
happy birthday, kenny! we love you too!
Post a Comment