Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bath Time Chef

What's that you say? You have a chef in your bathtub? Yup, we do.


Lately G-man whips us up some very creative "meals" while lathering up in the tub. His specialty is "a wittuhl bit of onions, some pah-me-san, some spink-uhls and salt" (aka: a little bit of onions, some parmesan, some sprinkles and salt). All whisked together gracefully with his pretend spoon in his famous gallon sized OU bath cup.


It is quite a tasty treat for the bather...is that a word? Bather? You know, the parent who is getting drenched, I mean administering the bath?


I must say that seeing and hearing and watching Garrett come up with pretend scenarios is so much fun. I am loving watching his creativity. Tonight Kenny and I just laughed and laughed and laughed. And took some pictures. I know, I know. He is probably too old for bath time pics. I will learn to restrain myself soon. Until then, take a peek at the chef himself:


1 comment:

Julie said...

Bath time is one of my favorites!! We've never played chef before...thanks for the tip!
J