I know that when I say I am long overdue with a post and pictures and stories of 3 year old birthdays and parties, it is an understatement. I apologize. I will catch up soon. Until then, enjoy this little story Garrett shared with his Daddy at bedtime tonight:
G: Daddy, Daddy! Come he-uh (here)!
Garrett was already in bed
D: What buddy?
G: He-uh (here) she comes, Daddy! He-uh comes my baby sist-uh out of my be-wee (belly)!
D: chuckle, chuckle
G: He-uh comes baby "G" (he used a real name of a little girl that can be found here)! She is comin' out of my be-wee!
Funny thing is, no talk of siblings or future siblings or pregnancies or ANYTHING related to babies happened today. I got a huge laugh out of this one. Hope someone else does, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hummmm... That's funny! Everytime I told Carter I was pregnant he would say, "No babies Mommy." So you know he'd be a great helper! Let me know if he is clairvoyant.
J
He is so funny. Missed your posts lately. Hope all is going well!
A
Post a Comment