We met up with some friends for breakfast at McDonald's and some play time on the indoor playground, play scape thingy. Whatever it's called. You know, the slimy, germ invested place.
As Garrett tried to run over to his friend and proceed to climb up one step, he tripped and fell and hit his noggin on the plastic step. Normally he would pick himself and keep on running, but this time he cried and cried REAL crocodile tears. After several minutes of some Momma lovin' he was back playing.
A few minutes after that he ran over to tell me something....and look what had poked out to stare at me:
It's kind of hard to tell from this picture that the red spot in between his eyes is actually quite 3-D. It hasn't bothered him since. But let me just tell you. It has bothered me into quite a panic. I immediately began asking all the mommas what to do. Apparently, he'll live. Apparently, I have a boy on my hands. A big boy who gets knots on his head as he rumbles and tumbles.
Hence the heartache. He's really growing up. He's really not going to freeze and stay this way forever. And, to quote the little man himself, "Bumm-uh" (aka: bummer).
1 comment:
I can not believe he is so big. I too am having a hard time with all of this growing up. I love every new thing, but I already miss the "babyness"~Amy
Post a Comment