....some really cool art by Kristie.
Let me just tell you. I am so pumped! I am so giddy right now! I just don't think it's fair of me to not share this incredible find with you. My neighbor, Kristie, just brought over four fabulous canvases for Garrett's room! They are incredible. Really incredible. I gave her a swatch of Garrett's curtain fabric and showed her some of the patterns in his sheets (transportation) and she miraculously came up with these masterpieces:
I know that all of you are thinking that you just can't live without something for your kiddo's room either. Or a mural of some sort on the wall. Or even a cool paint technique in one of the adult rooms. Or something in the nursery. Or a gift for someone else. If that's the case, you can contact Kristie at kbendertx@yahoo.com She is beyond talented and creative. Seriously. And, for the record, way more reasonable than that big chain store with super cute kid stuff right across from the food court at Stonebriar Mall (I'm not knocking them -- just providing an alternative, people). Might I add better quality as well. And unique. So you get the point.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi! The artwork is awesome - I can see why you are so pumped.
Thanks for including me in your naptime readings.
Best,
Suzanne
Post a Comment