Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Guitar Guy






Could anything be cuter than this miniature guitar guy?? I think not. I was resting in bed one day when Kenny was home (seriously, I cannot remember what day this was....Garrett has been sick and it seems that when you have a sick one, all memory is destroyed in the night time care). Garrett quietly came in to sing me a song -- "Twinkle, Twinkle" -- while strumming to his very own, pint-sized guitar. His little hand was placed perfectly on the cords and he was strumming with the other all the while the guitar hung around his oh-so-precious little neck. He walked around and around the bed gently singing me his sweet lullaby. I immediately proceeded to instruct Kenny to "getthecamearaNOW". Yup, uh-huh. Probably didn't even pause between words. That's how cute and important it was to capture on film.










I will leave you with this short entry for now...in honor of my best buddy. See? I can write a short one. Just for you. Because I love you that much. Really.

*************************************************************************************

Okay, one more picture...I just couldn't leave it out. I call this one "Seriously, Mommy. These are my socks. I love them. I love opposite socks, Mommy." And as an FYI: Garrett is totally obsessed with my funky, crazy socks that I've had for years but don't wear (unless they are thick and fuzzy and then I'll wear them at night). He has dug out all of the printed socks I own and put them in his playroom as his "sock puppets". Occasionally, as in this picture, he decides to wear them. But only because they were "opposites". I hope I never forget this precious Garrett quirk.

No comments: