Sunday, June 21, 2009

Two Months

We've been home from Ethiopia for about two months now, and I honestly cannot remember the time Ellie wasn't home. Well, okay, when I take both kids to the grocery store, I remember then how much easier it was with just one! But really, life with both of our kiddos is so sweet. Hectic, yes. Trying at times, yes. But overall, we are head-over-heels-madly-in-love with the TWO precious children God has given us the honor to parent.

Here are a few fun pictures from the past few weeks:







4 comments:

4Hoffman's said...

Looks like you guys are having a GREAT time! Ellie is just PRECIOUS, and Garrett seems to be a great big brother! I agree with 2 at the grocery...not the funnest time...LOL!!

Ashley said...

Jill,

Your kids are just precious!! They look like they love eachother so much & have lots of fun together!
It's great to find your blog!

Ashley Arrington (Ryan's wife)

Heather Nicole said...

Jill! That last picture has got to be the sweetest thing i have ever seen!!!! My goodness I love those two kids!!!

The Morgan 4 said...

I've gotta tell you guys a funny story. We are friends with Brian and Amy Seay. We were in Addis the same time as you and stayed at the other guest house. I came to meet you but you were putting your sweet baby to sleep. Well, You and my husband are the only 2 "tweets" I have to get on my cell phone. I started following yours during the trip. On Tuesday I get this sweet tweet saying happy anniversary to my beautiful wife of 8 years. Well I looked at facebook during my lunch break and saw that my husband had also but almost the same message on his facebook. When we got home that night i said "thank you for the sweet twitter". Well, turns out it was from you!! We were both married on June, 23, 2001. Happy Anniversary!!!