Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Caught in the Act of a Little Sibling Sweetness



Yesterday afternoon while I was cooking dinner, I put Ellie in her high chair with some fruit, and Garrett was off somewhere playing. The next thing I knew I heard shrieks of laughter coming from both of the kids. Garrett had come into the kitchen and was tickling and kissing on his sister. While our days ARE sprinkled with sibling love, it is very rare that my 4 1/2 year old, non-napper boy is in a really sweet, affectionate mood so late in the day. So, I ran to grab my camera....proof for Daddy that the big brother really does love the little sister in the evenings.

The last two pictures were some other fun moments from the afternoon....Garrett tickled about something and Ellie chasing me saying her latest and greatest phrase "DEESE!" (cheese) when she sees the camera.

No comments: