Loading up the eggs!
Mommy and Garrett searching behind the tree - score!
Daddy and Garrett using some good old fashion team work....
Garrett checking out all of the treats and goodies in his eggs....
My boys.....I am so blessed!
Loading up the eggs!
Mommy and Garrett searching behind the tree - score!
Daddy and Garrett using some good old fashion team work....
Garrett checking out all of the treats and goodies in his eggs....
My boys.....I am so blessed!
3 comments:
What fun and what sweet boys!
~Amy
You've got to love Easter Egg hunts!! I always told Rudy that I would like one too, but I would like the Eggs filled with Spa treatments and shoes!
Hey Jill! It is so good to hear from you...it's kind of been crazy so I haven't gotten to everyone's blogs...so thanks for the reminder!
The dossier isn't hard...you'll be a pro at it in no time. I do think it's easier than China, but don't have any reference for what it's like compared to domestic.
Hope you are doing well! The pics of the hunt look fun...and the snow. I'm jealous...we barely got any down south!
It was great meeting you all and we look forward to seeing you again!
Post a Comment