Garrett started taking Martial Arts this week, and he LOVES it! I was very hesitant to enroll him but finally found a place that is a wonderful fit for G-man. The academy he goes to focuses on self-discipline not only in class but at home, school, etc. Garrett loved his first class so much that he cried when it was over - big crocodile, sad tears. Thank goodness he can go three times per week (only 30 minutes each)!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Martial Arts Man
Garrett started taking Martial Arts this week, and he LOVES it! I was very hesitant to enroll him but finally found a place that is a wonderful fit for G-man. The academy he goes to focuses on self-discipline not only in class but at home, school, etc. Garrett loved his first class so much that he cried when it was over - big crocodile, sad tears. Thank goodness he can go three times per week (only 30 minutes each)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww - he looks so handsome in his little uniform/outfit/whatever they call it. I'm so glad he enjoyed it!
I also love the quote on his shirt!
Post a Comment